Good Stuff

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Little Engine That Could.

10 01 2009

little-engine-cover

Hello all.
Do you remember the story of the little engine that could? Well the story goes that there was a little engine that had to go up this hill. I think it was a train…But people said he was too small, not strong enough. All day long that little engine said this phrase as he was going up the hill. “I think I could, I think I could…” He was affirming and intending his way to get to where he wanted to be. The top of the hill. As the story goes he eventually reached his destination.
Did it matter how small of an engine/train it was?

How powerful are the words and thoughts we are constantly telling ourselves?

Henry Ford said it best.

“Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.”

-Henry Ford.
Founder of Ford Motor Company

+Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment