Good Stuff

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Law of Surrender and Detachment

The state of detachment and surrender. To be in a state of detachment and surrender …This leads to happiness. This is spiritual surrender. When you are in a state of flowing with what is, you become your true self. You become amazing. This act of not needing or clinging on to something or someone is one of the best feelings ever. It is knowing at this very moment, all is well.

I have come to a state of consciousness that allows me the freedom to be in alignment with my higher self, and I have had amazing results beyond description. This realization of not needing anything to make you happy is the best feeling in the world. The reason it feels so great is because nothing outside of yourself will ever make you happy or sad. There is just the perception of it that make it so. What I write surpass conventional wisdom.

I have a technique that truly will give readers a grasp on what it feels like to completely surrender. I encourage many people to take part in it, with amazing results. This simple affirmation will give you the feeling of surrendering, detachment, and letting go. I urge my readers to try this out. When you've been desiring or wanting something really bad for a long time, there will come a time when you need to let it all go and surrender. This is something people do unconsciously, but you can also consciously surrender.

Simply Affirm quietly or out loud to yourself: “I intend to completely surrender to my highest possible good.”

Say this statement consciously and with emotion and feeling about 3 times…

Saying this very intention sets in motion synchronistic events, and blissful present moments. Being in a detached state without expectation and just accepting what “is” to manifest leads to very happy, dreamlike moments. You will feel a lot more lighter in your energy and manifest quicker if you practice the law of surrender after you have been intending for something you wanted.

To your continued success…

I surrender.

+Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment