Good Stuff

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Be Like A Magician.

4 12 2008

magic_hat

When you tap into who you really are, Magic happens. I see magic everyday of my life. There are miracles that happen everyday for me. I am a real life magician. I make magic happen. I don’t know if you know much about magic, but magic can literally have the ability to put you in awe. I am in awe of every moment that I am presented with. With these blogs I’ve been able to tap into this amazing energy that is very real to me. This is very exciting, and I am enthusiastic to be able to type these words for a great audience that resonates and understands my creativity.

I give my creation with intent for others to enjoy, and the more I give it the more fulfilled and amazing and magical my life becomes. Thank you for this. Thank you for allowing me to create magic for you.

Be like a Magician. There is magic in you.

Gratitude
+Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment