Good Stuff

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Answers To Your Questions Are Inside You.

16 12 2008

http://blogs.rep-am.com/

Photo Courtesy: http://blogs.rep-am.com/

Hello All.
The answer to any question you have is already inside of you. We may ask people questions about which direction to go in, but ultimately all the answers are already inside you. All it takes is time and silence to really know the answer to your life’s burning questions. Talking with people helps and asking questions help guide you in the right direction as well. But this doesn’t change the fact that you already had the correct feeling from the start, for what direction to go in.


Baker’s Real Life Example

After graduating college there was something inside of my mind that was telling me to get a “real job.’ I quickly dismissed that thought because it was not in alignment with my true purpose. I knew that if I got a “real job” it would interfere with my creativity and my words wouldn’t be as sincere if I didn’t do Baker The Brand and Blogs full time.

This is an example of how the answers are already inside you. You’ll receive many suggestions about various directions to go but ultimately the voice inside surpasses everything else.

The Main Point of This Post
So the point is that any answer you ever need is already inside you. You just need to sit and listen to your inner voice. Some call this intuition or using your gut, whatever you call it, know that it won’t fail you. It loves you and wants only the best for you.

+Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment