Good Stuff

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Present Moment Is All There Really Is.


Photo By: www.freewebs.com



Hello all.
The present moment is all there really is. When we align with the present moment and are fully aware of what is going on right now, we open up to unlimited power. This unlimited power feels so amazing that if I tried to describe it, I would not be giving it any justice. The present moment is all there really is, because the past is just a distant memory that already took place. The future is still something that hasn't happened yet. So reality exists at this exact second. This is the beauty and amazing thing about life. Many times we are out of our element when we focus on something that happened in the past, or worried about what is to come in the future. I want you to be aware of your feelings when you are either think too much about the past or future. How does it feel to think deeply about these things? I would bet that it wouldn't feel as great as being in the present moment. The reason I say this with certainty, because in my own life and in observing others, when I or someone else is totally present in the moment it feels amazing. It's the realest feeling out there.
Stay focused and be aware in the present moment. This is what it means to be awake.

+Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment