Good Stuff

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ask Yourself Empowering Questions

“Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
-Tony Robbins

Questions You Ask Naturally

There are several questions you ask yourself during the day. You may want to take a few moments to consider what questions lead you through a day. What do you ask when you awaken in the morning? ……when you see a friend? …….when you get into your car? …….when you hear the door bell? …..when you fall asleep at night?

The truth is, if we change the questions we ask ourselves, we can change our experience. Whatever you ask for, you will get an answer. People who achieve beyond success are really great at asking important questions to themselves. These important questions empower the individual.
I’ve included 5 sample questions that a beyond successful individual asks themselves. There are plenty more than just these 5 questions, but these are the ones that have been helpful for me recently.

5 Sample Empowering Questions To ask Yourself

1. How can I be of more service and provide more value to people?
2. Why do good things continue to come my way?
3. What Can I express gratitude for today?
4. How can I improve my current situation?
5. What lesson can I learn from this current situation?

Asking yourself important questions empower you. The opposite is also true, asking yourself unimportant questions dis empower you.

I have found that a good measure for my own level of clarity and focus, stems from the questions I ask myself. When I am clear and in a focused state, I generally ask myself empowering questions. When I’m in a less focused state, and unclear of what I want, I find myself asking questions that are disempowering. So in my personal experience, things get done faster, more efficiently, and have positive results as a result to the empowering questions I choose to ask myself. The real reason is mainly because, empowering questions lead to empowering answers.

Ask yourself empowering questions, and expect empowering answers.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment