Good Stuff

Monday, December 7, 2009

An Empowering Blog-And Creatively Accomplishing Goals.

manent Link to An Empowering Blog-And Creatively Accomplishing Goals.">

toys
Phote Courtesy: takepart.com

Hello all.
This blog post is empowering. This blog post is because I “choose” it to be, but also it is highly empowering because, I wrote as one of my goals to accomplish for today, was to write an empowering blog.

Every night before I go to bed I write down a goals that need to be accomplished the next day. The goal listed for today was to write an Empowering Blog. I am currently accomplishing this goal as I type.

This small example is just a way for the readers to see that whatever goal you set out however large or small, if you find a creative way to accomplish it, it still can be accomplished. This blog post is a form of “Thinking Outside the Box.” Creative ways of accomplishing a goal is a lot more fun and exciting. Sometimes doing something creative in order to accomplish your goal, may even have a better result v.s accomplishing the goal the “regular way.”
There are several ways to accomplish your goals, you can go at it hard, or simply \ be creative with it. Either way the goal is accomplished, if you put in the work necessary.

This has been an Empowering Blog.

+Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment