Good Stuff

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I will Write about Something Good-Positive Energy

30 11 2008

plus-sign

Today I am going to blog about something Good. This blog is pure positive good energy. Being positive is very natural for some people, while other have to logically try to still see if it makes sense. However my worry is that people try to analyze the concept of positive energy “too much” and actually go in the opposite end of what Positive energy really is.

Positive energy is something you feel more than anything else. Positive energy is the key factor in achieving beyond success in anything you undertake. It is the fuel that makes the process much more exciting and worthwhile.
When I take on projects, I only take them on if it feels right. When I say feels right, I have to know that there is enough positive energy into what I’m doing, or I just cut it out completely. Energy goes where Intention goes. So if you intend on positive you receive positive experiences. If you intend on negative you receive negative experiences.
Letting your positive emotions guide you is usually the best thing to do when determining which direction to go.

What I can say with certainty is that positive energy feels better than negative energy.

Letting your positive emotions guide you is usually the best thing to do when determining which direction to go.

+Baker

P.S The reason I use (+) before Baker when I write something is because I am Positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment