Good Stuff

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Get a copy of my book.





Hello all.
After months of working on my book, I am happy to announce my book is now out published and ready for purchase. I just want to thank all the people that made this blog happen. The support of my readers have ultimately helped launch the completion of the book. A lot of the wisdom expressed here on Beyond Success-Baker Blog, are ideas expressed in the book, but more organized and concise. It’s a book that I honestly didn’t write myself, but it was a book that my “higher-self” wrote. So the words are coming from a much higher place than “myself.” As you read through the book you will feel the authenticity and honesty of the words. There is wisdom and knowledge here presented on this book that will guide you to be, do, and have what you want during these current times. I am big reader of several self-help and personal development books, and a lot of the ideas I express here were tools that I’ve come to understand and that have worked for me personally.

Please purchase your own copy of the book here:

http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=51415

Thank you all for all the positive energy and amazing support.
I look forward to hearing what you all of you think about the book!

With Gratitude,

+Baker

1 comment: